RSS

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Turn your skullcandy into an eyecandy

Tired of boring mono colored earphones? Me too. I decided to make my earphones tangle free and colorful too.
What you will need:
  • Earphones
  • Yarn or Embroidery floss
  • Scissors
  • Glue


Steps:
Tie the string to one end of earphones and start wrapping it around the cord. You can also use the Chinese stair case pattern instead of wrapping the string. In the end tie the string and add a drop of fabric glue. Glue allows the string not to fray after you tie it.

 I love and adore my earphones now.
Now you have a skull candy which is eye candy too ;)
You can also purchase new earphones for friends and family and create these as custom holiday gifts too :)

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! If you tried making them then click some bright pictures and send them to me at artchitrasutra@gmail.com
To receive the latest posts, as well as updates, have CHITRASUTRA delivered right to your Inbox. You'll find a link to subscribe via Email on the sidebar to the right. Thanks for reading.... so glad you are here!

1 comments:

Vasudha Somayaji said...

This has been on my to do list for a long time. Its so colorful isn't it?